18 March 2009

The dog that's man's REAL best friend

A recent alumna from our department is doing something I truly envy and shows that one truly can do ANYTHING with a degree in English.

(Now that I know somebody who’s done it, I’m gonna see if I can land a stint after my department chairman gig expires in August 2010.)

Imagine getting to sing everyday (and really really loudly too, I bet):

Oh, I'd love to be an Oscar Mayer wiener
That is what I truly long to be-ee-ee
'Cuz if I were an Oscar Mayer wiener
Everyone would be in love with meeeeeeeeeeee!


How great would that be?!

I’d also be willing to pitch Armour Hot Dogs (because I know their jingle, too):

Hot dogs, Armour hot dogs
What kind of kids eat Armour hot dogs?
Fat kids, skinny kids, kids who climb on rocks
tough kids, sissy kids, even kids with chicken pox
love hot dogs
Armour hot dogs
The dogs kids love to biiiiiiiite!

No comments:

Post a Comment