22 June 2012

The Playlist from the "C'mon, Kelly Ripa, Give Gil An Audition" Acrostic Radio Program on "Frank, Gil, and Friends," 19 June 2012 on WFCS, 107.7 FM New Britain/Hartford


Come Blow Your Horn   Frank Sinatra
My Very Good Friend, the Milkman   Paul McCartney
On the Street Where You Live   Mel Torme
Nothing in Common   Frank Sinatra and Keeley Smith

Kelly   Woody Harrelson
Everybody Loves My Baby   Louis Armstrong
Looking for a Boy   Eartha Kitt
Life is So Peculiar   Frank Sinatra
Ya Better Stop   Frank Sinatra

Row Row Row   Matt Monro
I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)   The Proclaimers
Peach of a Pair   Russ Columbo
"A" You're Adorable   Perry Como

Grabtown Grapple   The Gramercy Five
I'm Learnin' My Latin   Gordon Jenkins
Vote for Mr. Rhythm   Ella Fitzgerald
East of the Sun   Frank Sinatra and Tommy Dorsey

Good Man is Hard to Find   Frank Sinatra and Shelley Winters
I Get a Kick Out of You   Frank Sinatra
Life is For Livin'   Peggy Lee

All of Me   Frank Sinatra
Never Gonna Give You Up   Rick Astley

Aren't You Glad You're You   Rosemary Clooney
Until the Real Thing Comes Along   Frank Sinatra
Don't Pass Me By   The Beatles
I Can Do That   Sammy Davis, Jr.
Thou Swell   Frank Sinatra
I'm Keepin' Company   Rudy Vallee
Oh, What a Beautiful Mornin'   Frank Sinatra
New York, New York   Gene Kelly, Frank Sinatra, Jules Munshin



No comments:

Post a Comment